Customer reviews

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 20 November 2011
This is a lovely diary for a young girl who wants to start keeping a journal of what she gets up to. There are plenty of pages at the front of the diary where she can write about herself and her friends, there's also a nice page by Jacqueline Wilson herself and another her illustrator Nick Sharratt. The front of the dairy is probably my favorite part of it as there are so many prompts to inspire.

All the inside pages are presented in bright pink on white. Once you get into the diary part the pages are a week to view with little illustrations on each page and interesting one-liners as well.

My only niggle about this is there's not a huge amount of space to write in each day and the illustrations also take up space, (it lost a star for that). This is why I think it would suit a child who is just getting into keeping a diary, rather than a seasoned journal writer who wants to write loads and loads.

However, this is the first year my daughter has asked for a diary and I think it's ideal for her. She's a big Jacqueline Wilson fan, so when Santa leaves this diary in her stocking I know she will be delighted.
on 7 January 2012
Accidently saw this Jacqueline Wilson Diary when ordering her latest book for my 14yr old grand-daughter for Christmas. She was thrilled with the book and even more thrilled to receive this diary as well. I cannot fault Amazon, they look after me every time.
on 17 March 2012
this is great
everyone should get it
you can put everything you might forget or need to know
from keira 7
on 8 December 2011
I bought this item for my 10 year old girl, because she is a big fan of Jacqueline Wilson, she started to keep dairy as well, so this dairy was so perfect!! with few pictures and comments it is so fun!!! she told me...she loves stickers...and the dairy had the stickers as well!! she is over the moon from the joy!!! i am so happy i bought this to her!!
on 12 September 2012
I bought this diary for my younger sister and I think she will love it! I thought this would be one of those academic diaries so I bought this a little too early. The design of this diary, the illustrations and the additional activities to do are great! The reason why I gave it four stars is because the paper in the diary could be a little stronger, more varied in colour and needs a little more space for things to write on each day. However I do like the fact that it doesn't have lines which makes it look less boring. Overall it is great for young girls wanting to keep a diary.
on 8 December 2012
My daughter is HUGE Jaqueline Wilson fan and togeter with her Tracey Beaker annual i know she will be thrilled to receive this ovely diary - it's right up her street!!
on 2 January 2012
My Granddaughter was over the moon with her Jacqueline Wilson dairy.
It will encourage her to write about her experiences durring the year.
Also how she's feeling.
on 8 February 2012
Bought this for my 10 year old daughter for Christmas, as she is a Jacqueline Wilson fanatic. She uses it every day and writes her journal.
on 12 December 2011
GOOD VALUE FOR MY NEICE WHO IS A TWIN AGED 12 YEARS, ALSO BOUGHT BBF DIARY FOR THE OTHER TWIN.
on 30 December 2012
The diary was a birthday present for my granddaughter who's birthday was 15 December and when she unwrapped it she was so happy you would think it was a christmas present.