Customer reviews

Noble Conflict
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 1 September 2016
Struggle to get into the story. Loved Malories 'knoughts and crosses' series but this book didn't really explain a lot and was hard to get in the beginning. However I persisted in the book it did get a little better in the middle but felt that the ending was rushed.
on 6 June 2015
One of the best books I've read in a long time. Full of twists, puzzles and explosive plots. An amazing storyline that really makes you think, and makes you feel like you've achieved something when you figure out the answers to endless questions, even if it is pages after the main character does! Its one of those books that you want to re-read again and again - for the first time. It makes you think about the misguided loyalties in our own world (even if they are less drastic)! I only have one word. Wow...
Malorie Blackman's done it again, and come out with another mind blowing bestseller.
on 29 December 2016
I liked the tension and excitement in the book
I disliked the level of violence
I would recommend this book for people of the age of 12 and over
I said this because it is a great book but it is violent.
on 20 December 2017
Great book for teens!
on 25 February 2014
This book was enjoyed by my 14 year old granddaughter and her friend. Both were excited at the idea of a new Malorie Blackman book. I admit that I read it too but didn't think this was one of her best but I am not the age group it was intended for.
on 31 October 2015
Bought as a present for my daughter. Read it in tow days, saying it was really good.
on 11 October 2013
Bought for my daughter aged 11. She had already read the Noughts & Crosses series. Really enjoyed these books and wanted more! Good choice for the more able/sensible younger reader.
on 2 July 2014
Not had time to read it yet but Malorie Blackman's books are always excellent.
on 30 December 2014