on 29 September 2017
My daughter is very happy with this book.
on 9 November 2017
The book was full of inspiration and wonderful poems like haikus ( Japanese poems ) . The book in general has a big twist at the end , which I personally really love !
on 4 November 2016
Good book
on 3 February 2018
It was really world opening
It taught me things that I didn’t really expect
I recommend this book to everyone.
on 24 August 2017
Speechless! This book is pure magic on a page, a symphony in words where each page draws you in more. I am so excited to use this with my Year 5 class in September!
on 3 January 2017
One of the most interesting books I have ever read and I would recommend this book to everyone I know
on 23 January 2018
Powerful and thought provoking story told through poetry...perfect for upper key stage 2
on 30 September 2015
What a wonderful take on a child's view of friendship. I read this cover to cover in about 20 minutes as I was so engrossed. The use of poetry & the different styles really highlighted the emotions the author was trying to convey.
on 23 February 2014
This was the best book I have ever read. It is interesting, lovely and most of all a pleasure to read! I would recommend people from ages 4+ would love the violence my mother enjoyed the book very much as well.
on 26 May 2015
Awesome book would totally recommend it to people who LOVE LOVE LOVE poems (I'm not a big fan of poems but this book was really good)