Customer reviews

Bing Make Music
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 19 September 2008
I bought this book for my son before he was two years old and over the next year added the other Bing titles. He's five now and still loves the stories. This is still my favourite, but maybe just because it was the first one I encountered. But he very quickly joined in with the sounds of the instruments. {And, unlike the otehr reviewer, he always found the music box getting broken very funny, as he got to shout out "SMASH!"

The graphics are beautifully artful and the stories are pretty quirky. It's a perfect antidote to the dull worthiness that many mainstream children's books seem to exhibit. [My mother was quite shocked at the line in "Bing Picnic" where they decide not to have a picnic in the park because there was "too much dog poo". 'Nuff said!]
on 8 June 2015
These are the original format bing bunny books, not the ones base on TV series. One of the best ever children book series for under 5s
on 2 December 2007
Bing Bunny is a lovable, quirky pre-school character that our children adore. But try a different book from the series - such as "Getting Dressed" or "Bed Time".
At the climax of the story, when the "Music Box" gets broken, our 18 month-old got so upset each time that we put it away and bought a different title instead!
on 7 May 2009
The Bing books are great for children who are really beginning to appreciate stories as they really understand how toddlers see the world.
on 28 October 2016
My kids love Bing Bunny; these are such brilliant funny memorable books.
on 19 June 2016
Great book just as described nice to have anvoriginal edition
on 7 July 2016
I LOVE Bing! My kids love reading these books to me!