on 7 May 2017
As follow up books go, this did not disappoint. The journey of torture, pain and plotting continued and did not let the readers down. A powerful message too was being sent out.
on 31 July 2017
Malorie Blackman is life! The way she has created and developed these very real characters never leaves me disappointed. I can't explain, how I want to explain,about the way I felt, when I read noughts and crosses. I lingered over that story for quite some time and this follow up just highlighted a very realistic perception of how, sometimes, life chooses you. You feel and connect with these characters because ultimately it's the horrible truth they exist..
on 27 July 2017
This book has a good story and was interesting - quote from my 13 year old son who read the book.
on 25 June 2017
good product
on 19 January 2017
Great book she's find it again well done malorie Blackman. Check mate here I come. Can't even wait to see what's next in this thrilling story.
on 18 July 2017
This book will give you DEPRESSION
on 17 June 2017
Fantastic gripping storyline carrying on from the 1st book. Loved it and would recommend all books in series to anyone.
on 9 April 2017
Excellent storyline and amazing descriptions and heart breaking sad families who form together as one. I loved everything about it.
on 3 September 2013
It is nice to hear Jasmine finally being a actual mother to Minnie and sephy

It's about time she stepped up
Loved this book the plot is so entertaining I can't wait for the next book
on 17 July 2013
There is certainly a need for literature written from a black perspective. For many years, the nearest our local secondary school got to such a book was Gene Kemp's 'Gowie Corby Plays Chicken' - spoilt in recent editions by showing that Rosie is black on the cover, when it should come as a surprise to the white-centric readers at the end. Unfortunately, however, the 'Noughts and Crosses' series lays it on with a trowel, to the detriment of the characterisation and plot. This is the second of the series that I've read - looking for a new author to recommend for my young bookwork relatives - but I won't be either reading any more or recommending this one.