Format: Hardcover|Change

on 28 November 2013
I must be in the minority in that I haven't read Fifty Shades of Grey. The missis has read the lot and so I grabbed a copy for her birthday. The other reviews were really positive and we've both since cooked some cracking meals. The recipes are actually really good and the way the book reflects on the originals is nothing short of genius! The names of the meals are highly amusing, as is the way the whole thing is written. Get this for somebody and not another darn bath set for xmas!!
on 26 June 2015
Bought as a birthday present for my sister, who is both a Fifty Shades of Grey fan and an avid cook. Apparently it made her laugh a lot, although I had a quick flick through before I gave it to her and didn't find it as funny as the reviews suggested I would. She seems pleased with it though, so that's the main thing!
on 22 November 2013
This was a real hit ! A beautifully produced recipe book with nice recipes. When you looked more closely, the suggestive photos of raw chickens were hilarious and I hadn't even noticed these properly in the shop. The book was passed around for everybody to enjoy and laugh at but it still had really useable recipes.
on 17 April 2013
Have bought a few of these, I was 50/50 on getting the one for my mother who has massive cooking skills but little sense of humor.. She ended up laughing out loud and had loads of fun with the recipes. Enough said!!
on 6 February 2013
This book mimics the tone of the infamous trilogy on which it is modeled with hilarious accuracy. The pictures also support the joke. Another great thing about the book is the recipes, which are surprisingly good. This is a fun gift book to give anyone who has read the originals and who might want to cook up a little something in the kitchen.
on 16 May 2014
My friend has a great sense of humour, even more so when 'Fifty shades' came out, so I thought I would now help her build a collection of the alternative 'Fifty Shades'. This book is a great recipe book and written with careful thought, enough to make you Blush !!!!!
on 20 May 2013
If you have been exposed to the books you'll know that every parody is better. This is no exception and is hysterically funny in places.

What is impressive is that it is also a very good cookbook. Foolproof and tasty recopies; we've used several and they've all been good.
on 8 January 2015
Bought this as a gift, they thought it was very amusing and enjoyed reading some of the stories. The only thing I didn't realise was that it was in Fahrenheit not Celsius but that isn't a huge problem! Recipes are great!
on 26 July 2013
I bought this as a present and the recipient chuckled about it all day. I bought it for a cook as it happen and she could hardly get people out of her kitchen because they all wanted a look. It produced a lot of giggles and is just a fantastic present for anyone with a slightly warped and saucy sense of humour!
on 31 August 2013
Hilarious! I bought 6 as presents! Every good cook must have this on her shelf! Make sure you have plenty of string!