on 26 July 2017
I am biased because I loved all the books so far - apart from the Fiery Cross, really struggled with that one - so got my teeth into this one and it doesn't disappoint. I'm not going to spoil the story but it is just as good as the previous books!
on 15 October 2017
i read the book it was ok . but the best book so far was the first .the pace was faster.. i can put these books down and go back to them . they are a good read but not as gripping as the first hardly any action like the first,,
on 20 September 2017
Well written, and although long, I found I couldn't put it down, as ever well researched and entertaining.
on 16 September 2017
Still waiting for 'Tell the Bees' or whatever it'll be called....but in the meantime I's great to re-read the set so far.
on 31 August 2017
Read this book several years ago, yet again a terrific storyline. Bought the first book for friend now she's hooked so I'm giving her this one as a gift.
on 6 October 2017
A roller coaster ride wondering what will happen next. The amazing characters all rounded and believable as the countryside of all the amazing places encountered, make these books a genuine need for all who should read them. I feel bereft without number nine.
on 15 June 2017
Thoroughly enjoyed this latest book in the series. Highly recommend
on 6 September 2017
not read it yet but I know it will be a fantastic read
on 28 July 2017
Many thanks to the supplier; It's just what I wanted
on 1 September 2017
You really must read this series, the characters are real and believable you areswept along with the story and you are left wanting more