on 28 May 2013
This book has it all action love and suspense. It's written very well and grabs you from chapter 1. Buy if you have read books by Rachel Gibson before!
on 14 September 2013
I think over the last few months I have read every single one of Rachel Gibson's books? I loved some, liked some and didn't like a rare few. This was one of the latter. I didn't completely hate it per se but I didn't like the set-up with Lola being a supermodel (inherent prejudice may have played a part) and whilst I love dogs, anyone who names their dog 'Baby' should be shot. I think the author tried hard to make Lola appear to have more depth than the stereotypical model but I think in her attempt to do this, she just enhanced the cliche. Max was a better character but not one of my favourite heroes.
on 26 February 2004
My first Gibson book was the disappointing 'simply irrisistable' with what has to be one of the most irritating heroines I've ever read and so, of course I swore off Gibson's books in favor of Susan Anderson and the like. However, having read a few Amazon reviews I decided to give Ms Gibson one last try and am so glad I did.
She has redeemed herself with the lovely, plucky and humourous Lola who, having found herself 'commandeered' by the rugged handsome 'secret agent' Max Zamora (I kid you not, that's the name of the hero..) along with her plucky little dog, goes on a wild, bullet dogding escapade and manages to not once complain that she's broken a nail. She of course manages to fall in love with the rough and sexy as hell government agent along the way.
Less sex, bullets and villains than Cherry Adair but just as hot, Ms Gibson may well join Linda Howard and Susan Andersen as one of my favorite writers of silly, sexy, sassy romantic adventures if she keeps this up. Good fun read, with tropical setting and hot sex. What more could you ask for?
on 8 July 2008
"Lola Reveals All" was the first book of Gibson's that I read and I absolutely loved it. I could not put it down. Upon reading the first chapters, you get a perspective of how superficial Lola is as a top class model but in the later chapters, you realise that she has personality and spark. Max Zamora on the other hand, is sexy and has only one plan in mind to escape from his enemies... until he meets Lola and thats when the true adventure of lust and love begin. Definitely a must-read... I did not want this to end at all.
on 10 November 2008
lola is in the bahamas relaxing when the boat she is on is "commadeered" by some hunk that makes her all hot and bothered!!! lots more adventures happen before she is rescued and begins to miss her fellow adventurer. lots of laughs, passion and excitement, another great read from gibson. not as juicy as some of her pevious stuff but more of a great adventure story with a bit of a love story thrown in.
on 7 August 2008
Having read other books by Rachel Gibson I expected to really like it, as I have with all her other books. This however is too far fetched to be a good story; I mean i've heard of stretching reality, but this goes 1 step too far into the realms of fantasy.

I was disappointed, and to be honest, I wish I had saved my money. If you like Rachel Gibsons other books - don't buy this.
on 22 January 2003
Lola has a hangover and sleeps it off on her friends boat,
only to be awaken up by an undercover cop commandering her boat
- then the steering gets blown apart and sets them adrift.
Then the stornm washes them up on an island
- but the bad guys are on the island
and before they can make a run for it they have to rescue her captured dog.
Good easy fun reading if you like Racheal Gibson buy it.
on 30 April 2016
Great book a can't put down read one of my favorite writers.
on 3 July 2014
Book was brilliant thank you
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 15 February 2013
This is a fun book about a 'celeb' who is hiding out on a boat as personal pics of her have appeared on the internet and in all the press. Just when she thinks everything is fine, she's 'kidnapped' by a special agent, trying to escape 'baddies' after a mission goes very wrong. Lola is stranded on the boat with Max and after the boat is 'shipwrecked' has to accompany him, taking her spoilt little designer dog with her. As adventures/love stories go, it's an entertaining book as Max thinks that Lola and her dog are not to his taste at all, seeming trite and silly. Lola has also to learn how to grow up and get dirty, escaping through various terrains. Witty and an intelligent read for the genre. Enjoyed immensely although not exactly original reminding me of the Goldie Hawn movie Overboard.