on 21 September 2016
I wish I could buy everyone a copy!
on 10 March 2013
Reading this made me feel so much better, so fast. The exercises need to be worked through, but they really help. Definitely recommended for anyone with mood problems.
on 18 May 2012
This is the original by David Burns. It is the go to book for new therapists as well as a self help resource for everybody interested in mental health and well being.
on 26 October 2015
It is the book I was looking for at a very good price-but very poor print, very small font poorly inked with some pages crooked. But I guess you get what you pay for.
on 19 July 2015
This is the best book I have ever read for help with depression and it has improved my mindset tenfold. If you are feeling depressed or down, I urge you to buy it.
on 11 February 2017
This book was recommended by my neurologist to use as a support until whilst waiting on appointment with therapist. It is so far very belpful.
on 19 January 2013
Very interesting and detailed book. Lots of written exercises to complete and a great deal of information about anti-
depressant drugs.
on 14 July 2014
Best book I have ever bought. If you suffer with depression or anxiety this book is a must read. One realises how good a chap Dr Burns is.
on 27 May 2013
This book is very helpful and I would 100% recommend it to anyone struggling. It changes your outlook, as long as you put in the work!
on 26 November 2013
Quite interesting for about half the book.
After half way it just repeats itself.
But we can all learn from this book.