Customer reviews

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 19 January 2000
I never have read any of Catherine Anderson's books and just picked this one up. It started a little slow but Maggie and Rafe pull you into the story. Rafe's brother, Ryan, was good supportive role-I hope he appears in a sequel. Realistic ideas and behaviors of Maggie and Rafe as they each work through their past trials. I liked this book enough to continue to explore this author and to me that is a sign of a good author.
on 14 March 2013
Loved this book. Couldn't put it down _ a real page turner. Catherine Anderson writes beautiful books. A great read.
on 27 February 2015
I really enjoy western romance. I read on a author review that she wrote good western romance, not for me. This a story about a womn running away with a baby from a abusive husband. She gets in a railway truck and a downout drunk who just turns out to be a millionaire rancher takes her under his wing. When he turns into an over protective rich guy I gave up and did not read anymore.