on 22 August 2013
I really love this book,it's well written with a great storyline..it's reasonably priced and would I recommend to my friends th
on 2 September 1999
This is my mostestesssss favorite book EVER! The characters are both witty and funny at the same time. My problem is that I read it within hours. Was not able to put it down once I picked it up, problem was I was at work at the time. By the time it was time to go home, I had finished it! :( I wanted it to last FOREVER! It had me laughing with tears in my eyes. Most definitely a keeper! I WANT MORE, like this book! Thank you Ms. Tanya Anne Crosby for the gift of your book. :)
on 30 October 2000
Meghan feigns madness in order to keep Lyon at a distance when he kidnaps her after finding her on his land, Lyon doesn't believe she's mad at first, but as time goes on he's not sure what to believe. There is a lot of humour in the book, although it does tend to be drawn out a bit with the one main theme. Some of the storyline could have been gone into in more detail.
on 1 February 2017
Your stories make me long to be there joining in with the caracters and their intertwining lives, excellent writing a credit to you, will be reading part 3 verra verra soon. Thank you Tanya.
on 23 July 2016
I really enjoyed this story. It was well written and Thought the characters were likeable. I liked how the previous book in series was woven into it. Worth a read
on 1 March 2017
Another great read from Ms Crosby. Mad Meghan captures the heart of the 'Lyon'. Her Grandminnie is a sheep! A very amusing tale with laughter and intrigue.
on 7 November 2014
Not as good as her other series, so much so that I have not read the next one that is on my kindle. Readable but not captivating.
on 13 April 2015
Lyons gift was the second book in serial I loved it it's a must have if your a historical romance lover
on 4 November 2016
got the full set and found them very enjoyable to read
on 20 January 2016
Very good read I thoroughly enjoyed it.