Customer reviews

Forget Me Not
Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 20 September 2013
Usually I love Elizabeth Lowell's books but I was disappointed in this run of the mill story.Follows a typical plot line and was to be honest a bit boring!!ok if you've nothing else to read otherwise I wouldn't waste the money try one of her suspense novels instead.
on 2 May 1999
This is my fifth book of Elizabeth Lowell. So far, I'm a little dissapointed especially this one. The story line is weak, the characters not properly set. There is very little funny stuffs in the book. EL was trying to create the constraints between the man and woman but failed to do so. Overall, it's definitely not a good romance. (TRY SUSAN ELIZABETH PHILLIPS and you will get what I mean as a good romance)
4 people found this helpful
on 29 August 1999
I have read alot of EL books and this one is the first one I was so bored. Too much detail on the making and description of flys and not enough detail in the storyline. I had to put this book down many times before I finally finished it.
3 people found this helpful
on 14 February 1999
I've read all of Elizabeth Lowell's books, but I find that Forget Me Not was one of her most enjoyable. Loved the characters and the story.
4 people found this helpful