Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

Customer reviews

Necronomicon Spellbook
Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 8 February 2018
A good littlt spellbook.
on 15 June 2016
very good spells in great value
on 21 January 2017
Good read interesting spells
on 20 September 2017
Any help her. .....what ar the results from the rituals :) what about beginers ar strong enough to do the rituals?
on 7 November 2014
A great find!
on 9 October 2014
Greetings Brother/Sister

The Necronomicon refers to the practice of Necromancy; the dark art of conjuring spirits namely, Demons, to execute the bidding of the priest or Necromancer. The modern Necronomicon which is from the same author as this text, was derived from ancient scripts pre-dating the Mayans and ancient Egypt. It was originally written in its own language else its secrets were interpreted by others outside the original cult. The modern Necronomicon is no lie believe me.

As a self confessed practitioner of the Dark Arts (or black magick) upon the Left Hand Path for many years, I have devoted most of my life to the practice of successfully manipulating energies and spirit entities and consider myself to be a master of the field my now. However, the underlying truth exists within the book entitled 'Necronomicon' which must be extracted and transferred to be of any use but in its very essence, this book is of great power. Even as a person who is of great competence within the magick arts, even I do not profess to be fully able or willing to follow Necromancy. It is a very dangerous practice which is often met with the demise or fall of the practitioner because they were not possessing of the required strength either physically or psychologically and here's why:

The art of Necromancy is to raise spirits and demons for the personal gain of the Necromancer or 'Caller'. The art is ancient and of a mammoth undertaking due to the fact that prior to being able to call any spirits or demons by way of performing their individual ritual, one must first master the 7 (seven) gates. The gates reside within the veil between our physical Earth plane and the spirit plane. The seven gates are the access to a 'space' within the veil which we might refer to as the 'Underworld' and no, I'm not talking about hell. This space or Underworld is used to house the most evil and gruesome of spirit entities and energies. Each gate has its own guardian or one of the seven 'Ancient Gods'. To take mastery of the demons or spirits, one must unlock each gate in turn (not one before the other less his days which are already numbered be drastically shortened), by way of appealing directly to the gates guardian, each with its own seal, name, ritual and incantation to traverse. This is a big undertaking and very dangerous as even the most experienced practitioner with good memory, focus and energy would struggle.

Each incantation must be spoken most accurately as it is written and the ritual undertaken when and where the original text requires as any deviation would be to either evoke some other demon or spirit, the failure of the 'Calling' or the success in the conjuration but experience personal implications of either spiritual attack or worse, death.

Before attempting to work any of the spells in this book, I would recommend that you read the modern take on the Necronomicon and observe its teachings but do not do so lightly. We are far along the evolutionary scale and as such, many teachings from our ancestors were lost and with them the knowledge to embrace and actually influence the powers of our universe on a subatomic level. The path to power is shrouded with doubt and this is good for it protects the weak minded from the destructive power of very real events. Those like me however who are of a higher spiritual plane and are both accepting and understanding of either Witchcraft or Necromancy are to do so at their own risk.

Blessings and protection be upon you fellow practitioner, whatever your path or purpose.
on 15 April 2013
Thanks for posting me 'The Necronomican Spellbook ' by Simon. I have put it on my bookshelf were I keep all my other books.
on 24 January 2013
For those out there thinking about buying this thin little book, one advice: Save your money for something valuable! The rituals and mumbo-jumbo images in this book are just made up and DO NOT WORK! There's only one reason to buy this: to look cool in front of your friends..
on 8 January 1999
I am an Occult Researcher and Magician and I have studied many of Simon's works and those parallel works of Lovecraft and I have known people who have ventured into the realms of the Elder Gods and who have met with catastrophe, but, I know that the answer to being safe is not in tampering with those gates but in doing the rituals correctly and accurately and also in learning how to protect oneself. An understanding of the fifty names as to who they are and their purposes are great but, you must also understand that they have their own agendas as well and are not to be trifled with lightly. They are extrememly powerful!
The one thing that is not mentioned is the fact these entities, if summoned to your presence are first and foremost not easily disposed to being in your service. They will remember being so. The Sumerian Gods are very, very old, and can be very, very overwhelming. SO BE CAREFUL! Learn how to protect yourself first and foremost.
I am not trying to be a wet blanket to you the seeker and your endeavors but, go into these "callings" PREPARED. Be sure to be focused and of a single purpose. If you are going through a crisis time in your life do not do them until you are clear-minded and in control. Emotional instability can work seriously against you. Above all else follow your instincts. Listen to your gut it is usually right and remember above all else to remain grounded.
on 27 April 2012
I was wandering around my spiritual home, Glastonbury, when I happened on a small bookshop,having purchased several books( I am a spiritual scholar, and a self confessed bibliophile) when I happened on this tome. I took it home & read it with interest.The style was easy, friendly and gripping. It was then relegated to a place in my altar & forgotten about,untill that is I purchasded NECRONOMICON. There were at least four warnings not to " dabble" as there are no known effective banishing techniques. Out of curiosity I re-read spells. This time I was encouraged to "partake". The format is simple 1st an invoking prayer then a list of named "forces" with appropriate sigils. Could'nt be easier but,do I dare?... If anyone has the courage,or foolhardyness, please tell me of your results,good luck!
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse