Customer reviews

on 3 September 2017
Bought as a gift for my grandaughter. She has a bedtime story each evening and loves it. Too young to read it herself (aged 5) but will be a book that will stay with her for years.
on 24 January 2012
This book is small - around 5 inches by 4 inches. Was expecting something much bigger so was initially disappointed. But my daughter loved it. She took it to school and all her friends really liked it as well. She told me they took turns to read it, so it went down really well. I'm buying another as a present for one of her friends.
on 5 December 2016
Daughter loved it
on 12 September 2017
Christmas present
on 8 March 2009
I read this book and Winter Pony when I was a little girl. Years later I thought of it and looked it up, found a used copy of both and ordered them for my little girl. She sat up and read them cover to cover, we had such a hard time to get her to put them down. These are really great books for any little girl who loves horses and even some who don't!
I bought this for my 7 year old horse mad daughter and she loved reading it.
on 30 January 2013
Purchased for my 8 yr old grandaughter. She was thrilled with book which she tells me was a really good story. Also bought Winter Pony which she also loved. Will be looking for more books by this author
on 23 January 2013
this book arrived very quickly and in very good condition. The reader for whom it was purchased is horse mad and getting these books at such a good price is a real bonus.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 7 January 2013
I bought this as a stocking filler for my pony mad daughter and it is a lovely book. Arrived well packed and quickly so happy Mum and a very happy daughter :)
on 1 August 2013
This was bought for my daughter's party bags for her horse-riding party. I also bought Winter pony so my daughter's friends can swap them around.