on 20 January 2014
I brought this as part of a selection for a birthday gift, These books make getting familiar with books fun and interactive,
on 10 April 2013
Another book which has offered a change to the lift the flap or touch and feel board books. It's interactive and our little one loves it. Only downside is that the puppet is a little tight even on my average sized hand so it does become a bit sore after multiple renditions.
on 29 December 2013
bought this for my boys first bday and he loves it, well, he loves elmo, the rest of the book gets ignored. wondering if i would have been better off just getting elmo hand puppet but either way this book gets full marks. it is great.
on 24 January 2013
Well made book, holds up to a 9 month old trying to play with/eat it. One warning though, if you have small hands it gets uncomfortable quickly, which is a shame when the child still wants you to play!
on 18 February 2013
This book is absolutely lovely. Its a great interative book for babies and I highly recommend it. Wish there were more characters.
on 28 May 2013
very engaging and colourful book my daughter truly enjoys it. it's effective & lifts her mood everytime we need it:)
on 28 January 2012
My little boy is only 9 months old and he loves this book
He loves Elmo and loves us doing clap hands with the elmo puppet in the book
on 30 September 2013
The book was delivered fast and in great condition. Maybe it is just because we are big fans of Sesame Street but my baby loved it
on 2 June 2014
Cute book but not really a good bedtime book. It's really hard to make Elmo clap AND sing but other than that, it's great.
on 14 February 2016
Not the best quality. It said as new item but was really bad condition.