Customer reviews

Surrender (Arabesque)
Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 24 January 2012
This is the second time I have purchased this book, I loaned the first copy, both friend and book never to be seen again. This book is an excellent read and you have laugh at Colonel Ashton Sinclair's determination and subtleness, to wear away Netherlands Broom resolve not get involved with him as he is military.

But come the night of the Brothers Auction that will change, "Trask glanced around the room I'm sure most of you are familiar with the marines' slogan of 'Looking for a few good men, I present to some, and introduce to others, brother of the hour, Colonel Ashton Sinclair of the United States Marine Corps. Standing before them was the most handsome spit-and-polished marine she had ever seen. With hair flowing past his shoulders underneath his military hat, he was dressed in his officers dress uniform, complete with ceremonial sword. Moving with stiff-spine precision he walked toward the front of the stage. When he came to a stop, he reached across his body and withdrew his sword from the scabbard. The lights seemed to hit the gleaming,polished metal and radiate off every individual in the place as he raised it high. Ashton then lowered the sword slowly to hold it by his side.

The room erupted in an uproar of pandemonium, as the women started screaming, hollering and giving Ashton a standing ovation. Women loved men in uniform and there was no doubt he was top prize tonight.

Brenda Jackson's novels are always an excellent read. Surrender (Arabesque)
on 8 November 2016
I think this book is the most romantic out of all the book I've read , I love this book and I thought eternally your was amazing its the first book I read and it will always be my first love but surrender was beautifully written.
on 7 July 2014
I have given this book five stars as it has a fantastic story line. With lots of twists and turns it made the book more and more compelling. A flood book from Brenda Jackson.
on 9 October 2014
action suspension and romance.
what more could you ask for that's why I gave that rating.
would recommend this book
on 26 April 2014
A very good read and would reommend this book to my friends. Looking forward to more books for the collection