on 2 March 2015
Unashamed chick lit. But a light, entertaining read with characters I really liked and wanted to be happy. Unusual theme if older woman and younger man and it all ends as you hope (and know) it will. Enjoyable.
on 7 November 2015
This is the first book by this author that I have read, and I'm so glad I did. I'm looking forward to reading more of her books. This one was fun, intelligent and witty. It made me smile often and easily played out as a visual reality as you read.
on 22 April 2014
What do you need to know? It's Jennifer Crusie. Buy it. Then buy Welcome to Temptation. Seriously, it's a funny, clever, wise book about true love that just barely conforms to the short romance format. Brilliantly.
on 19 April 2015
I really enjoyed the premise here. The self-doubt of the main female lead was very convincing and I was willing her younger man to make his move. The dog was a real character and the dialogue was terrific.
on 3 May 2016
I loved this book. The characters were funny and sexy. Its was hard to put down. Definitely worth a read.
on 27 April 2016
great product speedy delivery
on 1 May 2016
Fast, funny and one for keeps.. I loved it, the characters are very likeable, the situations realistic without being grim, and the wit sharp.
on 18 February 2015
Excellent Gift for a Basset Hound Lover. My Sister in Law loved it.
on 8 December 2015
Good read.
on 10 December 2013
Found this book very hard going. Read quite a lot of it but gave up. Predictable storyline but, even for fiction, unbelievable.