Customer reviews

Renegade (Hqn Books)
Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

I loved this book! I've been waiting for years to finally read this story. I had bought Lawless back in 2007 and believed Renegade would be edited in Portugal shortly after, but for some reason, it never was. I've beem wanting to find out about Cash Grier's story since The Texas Ranger story, even more after all the action in Lawless! It was a joy finding this book here and i read it in a heartbeat!!! I know many people consider Palmer's novels to be predictable, but isn't that the main reason we love paperback novels anyway? I want to be sure, when i start reading, that the girl will her man, no matter how many hardships and difficulties that relationship goes through! If i wanted surprises (bad) and real life going wrong...i would just concentrate on my own dull and lonely life! I thank Diana Palmer for those great men, courageous women and hot sex scenes!!!
on 5 November 2008
I AGREE WITH THE FIRST REVIEWER. IT WAS GREAT TO GET THE STORY OF CASH GRIER AS WE HAVE BEEN TANTALISED WITH THIS CHARACTER FOR LONG ENOUGH AND THIS BOOK DID NOT FAIL TO DELIVER EVERYTHING THIS CHARACTER HAS PROMISED IN THE PAST. IT WAS ALSO GREAT TO TIE UP THE LOOSE ENDS WITH A HEROINE WE HAVE MET PREVIOUSLY - TIPPY MOORE. I BELIEVE THIS BOOK ALSO GOES UNDER THE TITLE OF 'ONE NIGHT IN NEW YORK' FOR THOSE TRYING TO BUILD UP A DP LIBRARY & AVOID DUPLICATES. ANOTHER ONE THAT YOU HATE TO HAVE TO PUT DOWN, CAN'T WAIT TO FINISH BUT WHEN YOU DO YOU WANT IT TO GO ON. HAPPY READING.
on 18 August 2004
This book arrived from Amazon 17/08, and I started and finished it before bed. Diana Palmer at her best. Well worth the price.
I've got most of her books, but I've never bought a hardback before, and after the rather lame Lawless, I wondered whether I was taking a chance here, but this book was excellent.
Though sticking to Diana's usual traditional themes of female innocence and male strength and arrogance, this book however featured a modern heroine, who was not afraid to go for what she wanted. Cash was more compassionate than most of Diana's heroes and more likeable. The storyline of childhood rape featured, but was dealt with sensitively and without stigmatising the heroine or the subject. Money well spent.
0Comment| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 25 February 2014
A very good reading with Cash Grier and Tippy. It was gripping with kidnapping, murder love and a happy ending
on 24 January 2016
Absolute wast of my time reading,it was the most badly written rubbish ever.
on 18 April 2015
A very good book could not put it down until I had finished it