Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 6 January 2014
I bought this book believing it to be a new story only to find it consists of Secret Star (originally from Treasures) and The Law is a Lady, previously issued as a single title.
While I enjoyed both stories when I originally read them I feel it's dishonest to keep repackaging the same titles without any indication on the cover that this is what has been done.

If you haven't read these stories then it's worth a look though Secret Star is the third book in a trilogy so you may want to read them in order, and The Law is a Lady is a little dated compared with Nora Robert's newer novels. If you've read them before don't make the same mistake I did and waste your money!
on 6 January 2014

on 26 January 2014
disappo[nted as I have Both books under different titles/ one is part of a triology the other a separate story.
on 12 February 2014
I thought it was a different title and I am more than disappointed to find out I have read both stories in the book. Waste of money
on 19 October 2014
This is again a compilation of two old Norah Roberts books. You need to make it much clearer which book titles are included in this compilation.
on 3 November 2015
Very disappointed with this item. I was unable to look in the book and when I received it realised that it has been under a previous title. This should really be available before you purchase an item.
on 6 March 2014
I do not normally enjoy two stories in one book! but these two from Nora Roberts were a good read
on 23 October 2015
I had read both these stories in the past. I enjoyed them then and I enjoyed them again.
on 7 July 2014