Customer reviews

on 8 July 2012
This book is HOT! I LOVED Seduced. It's my first ever Sensual Romance and I'm so glad it was. Janelle Denison has wrote an amazing, sexy, flirty, romantic book. It's just FAB!

I can just imagine the hot Ryan Matthews! I can picture him in my head as drop dead handsome!!

I loved Jessica she seemed really sweet and innocent but with a what's the word . . umm. . . I forget but I loved her character. I enjoyed reading about her story and un-ravelling why she was so focused on staying away form Ryan.

I loved the lawyer jokes from Jessie (As Ryan calls her) and the banter in this book as it seemed really genuine and just so normal. They connected with each other on so many different levels.

To be honest there were times when reading this book I thought 'I need a cold Shower myself' Often like Ryan did. (If only it was with him) LOL I can't believe how much I enjoyed this book. I'm definitely going to order some of Janelle's books. :)