on 10 June 2017
Enjoyed very much.
on 3 January 2014
Was this really written by Lynne Graham? I have been a staunch fan of Lynne Graham since
"The Veranchetti Marriage". I see nothing of her usual story detail and sparkle in this
pedestrian book. I hope Mills and Boon's narrow format loosens up a bit in the future because
I must believe that is the cause.
on 12 January 2014
Shockingly poor book. Badly written, weak plot and unlikable characters. Even within this genre it's a particularly bad example.

Don't waste your time or money.
on 15 February 2014
This was OK but I found it a little boring & slow.

I've read loads of Lynne's books & in the main I have enjoyed them, but I didn't particularly like either Ash or Tabby. The story was so close to the M&B stereo typical romances that it lacked imagination.

I've posted comments about the M&B format before & can't help thinking this book is a result of the tight Controls I think they impose on these types of novels. I think a lot of readers of this genre are now looking for something more.

I wouldn't read this book again. A missed opportunity.
on 3 January 2014
I waited for this to come out full of expectations and I'm sorry to say I'm disappointed , the author writes better than this it comes across as some what disjointed , blast.
on 3 February 2014
I usually look forward to reading Lynne's books but this story was not her usual standard. I hope her next book will be better.
on 22 January 2014
Not up to the writers usual standard. I expected more and therefore i was disappointed and did not enjoy the story.
on 20 January 2014
can some one look into this got only one chapter and its the wrong book this a first it says The Dimitrakos Propositin and only one chaper at the end its saying Miranda lee so which book is this please too look into this i paid for a book with only one chaper which is not the writer
on 30 January 2014
Lynnes stories are always a good light read her characters are believable and not too heavy. Lynne is my favourite mills and boon author
on 4 October 2015
another great from lin graham