Customer reviews

Spook's Bestiary (The Wardstone Chronicles)
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 22 June 2015
These books are brilliant my 10 year old son loves these books. Well done Joseph Delaney. The film was not good though as it was American when the books are actually set in Lancashire England which is pretty unique.
on 2 January 2018
A good read.
on 16 July 2017
My son borrowed a copy from the local library loved it so much I had to get him a copy as I kept having pay overdue fines
on 26 March 2011
I bought this book for my mum for her birthday, as we are both huge fans of the Spook's series. I haven't given it to her yet but from what I've seen of the book it is brilliant, (I spent a couple of hours absolutely absorbed in it!), with incredible drawings and lots of information on literally every creature in the books and some that aren't.

Overall, it clarifies a lot of information in the books and is also presented very nicely - a true collectors item for any fan!
on 1 January 2018
Son loves this book
on 25 February 2014
The Spooks series is great one, unique and interesting. This is a companion to the series (up to a point, it's released before the last book, so there are some things that could be added) and it contains other creatures from outside the series, making this a good buy
on 12 September 2013
it is nice to put faces to a lot of wichtes,and other nasties in the book.shame theres only one more
on 14 August 2015
Excellent - our (teenage) boys love this series.
on 21 June 2015
ARRIVED ON TIME AND WAS AS DESCRIBED
THANKS, I WILL RECOMEND YOU TO MY FRIENDS
on 20 July 2015
There are a lot of spoilers in this book if you haven't read the whole Wardstone Chronicles yet. My advise is to read it afterwards, but it made me understand a lot more of what happened during the story.