on 24 December 2012
Having read the rest of this serious of books I just had to have this one. I wasn't disappointed and really enjoyed this read. Looking forward to the rest of the serious as well and can't wait for the end.
on 7 August 2014
This book is really good I th ok 'm it is the best out of the series because it is: scary,which I love, suspension and awesomeness, which you have to have in a book!

Apple dash
on 18 October 2014
I'm finding the spooks series a nice easy read which have enough twists and turns to make you want to buy the next book to discover what on earth is going to happen next. Fab series :)
on 15 February 2014
this is a fantastic book very good for children and adults.i found this very book exciting because of all of the mystery and how it makesyou stop and think of what will happen next.
on 7 January 2016
This is the book where it starts to get boring and pointless. Loved every book up until this one, an they get worse from here on out. Still reading simply out of curiosity now.
on 8 January 2013
A very interesting novel. Joseph has done himself proud this time. A novel that deserves a red, diamond encrusted carpet of glory. A huge fan: Reece Lee Harper.
on 13 August 2013
Once I have finished one book I have to buy the next one straight away they are full of magic and monsters if you like fantasy then well worth a read.
on 17 July 2015
As the previous four books of the Wardstone ... as this one is very good. I am so engrossed in reading that I can't wait what's going to be next.
on 6 January 2010
Tom and the Spook fight the evil which is gaining power. Real excitement. Will they win and survive? Keep reading to the last page to find out.
on 21 April 2015
I have really enjoyed all of the books in this series so far however in my personal opinion this book is the best! Absolutely fantastic!