Customer reviews

on 8 May 2017
We already had the "World" pop up book from this author and it has lasted years and both of my children love it so I wanted to see if there were others out there. This is book is fun and educational, it stirs the inquisitive mind and they remember facts as it's presented in a clever interesting way. Highly recommend. Received in excellent condition.
on 23 July 2010
Both our little boys 7 & 10 loved this book so much so they joined the Science Club and started to ask for experimental things to try out. Great fun and easy to read. Flaps & Pop-Ups always intrigue children. We also have the Maths and the Music version of this book which is equally good. The Music one even has a mini piano inside! I hope you enjoy it as much as we have...
on 20 June 2010
My six year old grandson said: Gran,I've an interesting question for you; How did we get here & how did the universe form? We were in the car two minutes from home.
This book will be a fun way to learn,& perhaps spark a lifelong love of Science.
on 9 October 2008
I orginally bought this book as a present for my nephew but haven't been able to part with it. Each page is full of delight and fun encouraging the exploration behind all the 'pop ups'to find the answers. Although I learnt nothing new (I'm over 60) a child would find plenty to make them open their eyes and see and understand that science is all around them from baking to music. I just wish this had been available when my children were little. I can't wait to have the excuse to buy the other books in the series.
on 18 November 2004
I have bought the whole collection of these books by these authors.I was hooked as soon as i picked up this book this 'super science book'It is so informative and makes learning science exciting and easy to understand.I have used these books in school and the children find them incredible and so do i!!I keep finding more flaps to lift,more tags to pull and information everywhere on the page,fantastic!
on 1 February 2009
Excellent book, lots to look at and take in. Nice small snippets of info help memorization. Makes science fun!!
on 29 December 2012
brought for a friends son on the basis of other reviews great feedback from her little bot he loves it. bright colourful so much information on every page! keeps him busy for ages! will be getting oe myself as my son gets bigger!
on 28 January 2013
My 9 and 7 year old daughters both loved this book and any in this series.
They are very well done and I learnt a few things myself from them. Brilliant!
on 28 May 2013
These books of which there are several are really good. They are informative and fun with lots of different pull tabs to keep things interesting.
on 28 November 2010
Too scientific for my 2 and 4 year old (obviously) but they love the pop up aspect of it and think it is fun, which was the reason to get it.