on 3 April 2017
This book will not disappoint you if you are a fan of Alexandra McCall Smith, even if you are a new reader to this author, the stories are so interesting and imaginative. What a fantastic final chapter you could never have thought of that. Can't wait to read the next book in the series.
on 18 September 2015
I have enjoyed all these books - some are better than others, and I don't read one straight after another. They are a relaxing read that transport you into a different culture about peoples day to day lives,that are similar to, but different enough from our own lives, rather than high drama.
on 21 July 2017
I love this series and the characters that Mr McCall Smith creates. This one is just as charming as the first.
on 14 September 2016
really fab
on 20 July 2017
I am a great fan of this series but I did not think this one was as good as the others. However it was ok and I hope to read the rest of the detective agency books.
on 12 April 2017
I love these books
on 18 April 2017
Alexander can do no wrong.
on 5 July 2015
So looking forward to it - my feel good factor - to help me relax!
on 7 April 2016
Love the series always pleasant reading
on 9 January 2013
Perhaps I have read too many books in this series, but I became bored with this. The conversations are so long drawn out, as if the author is struggling to find something for the character to say.