Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 27 April 2017
quite amusing in parts and would recommend to anyone who has a subtle sense of humour
on 4 April 2017
Will buy all of his books having read two already . They actually make me laugh out loud And would recommend them to anybody with a sense of humour
on 9 July 2013
I was recommended this book by a very funny person, so perhaps my expectations were wrong. It is amusing and with humorous insights, but the style just felt a little tired to me somehow and I had to push myself through a little.
on 22 April 2017
He is very funny!
on 17 June 2017
Loved this book.
on 6 July 2017
Great
on 27 April 2017
I thought this book would be funnier - and it wasn't. It's quite an interesting read, but I find the self absorption of the author just a little repetitive.
on 15 April 2017
I began reading with an expectation of a linear story, instead it was a quite disjointed but still greatly enjoyable look inside the authors mind
on 2 February 2017
It's a great book that I'm happy to have.
on 23 November 2013
Bought as surprise extra item for my husband's birthday. He was chortling within a few para's. Perfect, a good read, great entertainment as ever.