Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 April 2013
This has got to be the best book series in the world! I love it soooo much!!!
normally you get at least one book in a series where it is not quite as good as the rest, and after reading the first book i thought this was going to be the case with these books, reading the next two was obvious and i was amazed that they were brilliant, amazing, wonderful ... i could go on ... Anyway if you love futuristic fantasy books with romance then this book is certainly for you. I personally cannot wait for the next book to come out and for the films to be made. YES, FILMS ARE BEING MADE!!!!!!
on 2 November 2014
A good book - slow to get going and a bit weird - it was only about a third of the way through where I started getting this book and enjoying it - until then I hadn't really liked the characters and wasn't really into the story, but suddenly it kicks off and from then on it is amazing. A truly good trilogy - different to all the others out there that are Hunger Games copies - original writing and good plot. If you liked Hunger Games, Divergent, Prodigy and the Testing trilogies you will like this.
on 19 January 2014
I did enjoy this book, however I do also agree with other reviewers that it wasn't very well developed. Unlike other books in this genre, the author didn't go into as much detail about the world and I found myself wanting to know more about Aria and Perry's different worlds. Overall I did enjoy the book and look forward to reading the next one as I was hooked once I got into it. I would recommend this book to fans of Matched, Divergent, Hunger Games, Uglies etc.
on 7 May 2012
Under The Never Sky does what a fiction book should do: It thoroughly entertains you! What an enjoyable reading!

Under the Never Sky is an extremely well-crafted dystopian/sci-fi romance that has a broad audience appeal- especially because Veronica Rossi's writing is magical. Her world-building is fantastic and her choice of words is crisp and poetical.

I can not wait for the sequel!!!!
on 26 December 2012
This book held suspense beyond anything you have ever experienced. It has been very well thought out and to say it was amazing would be the understatement of the century. The way she developed each character is truly brilliant and you quickly learn to either love,hate or want them.If you are looking for a heartening,thrilling story this is the perfect read for you. X
on 13 July 2013
Not my usual genre but I thoroughly enjoyed this book and look forward to reading the other two books of the series.

I love Aria and Perry as a couple and am rooting for them all the way, I also lover Roar, he was an added element of fun and humor that was much needed.
on 18 October 2013
This was a bit strange to start off, as in a strange time and place, which could benefit from being explained beforehand, maybe on the back of the book. it took me a bit to get in to, but when i worked it out i really loved the story and could not put it down!!!
on 11 August 2015
This is one of the best books I have ever read. I'm a big Hunger Games/Divergent fan but I think this trilogy is now my favourite ever. Cannot praise it highly enough! Read this, then read the next two. You won't regret it!
on 3 September 2016
I read this a few years ago, I won't go into details as this is a very late review, but as I love this series so much it would feel wrong not to rate it.
on 19 January 2015
Great read. Really enjoyed the book. Looking forward to number two which I shall read next.
Wow, you have to write a lot eh Amazon?!