Customer reviews

on 10 September 1996
Unlike the many other Sandra Brown book that I have read, this is one of the best. It is very romantic, and exciting. I had a hard time putting this book down. As soon as I read the first two pages I was hooked. I think Acapulco was a great setting for this story. It set the mood in many parts, and gave the book a certain mystery to it. I myself would read it over and over again.
This is a really sweet book. You like all the characters. It's more of a family book than a boy meets girl. Sweet widow and single mum finds happiness second time and a daddy for her little son.

But unlike many of Sandra Brown books - it doesn't feature the high octane and spicey romance with sexually charged tension and hot scenes that most of her books offer.

But it's ok and if you enjoy reading about single mums finding love again than you will enjoy this.
on 9 February 1999
This was the first romance novel I ever read -- and I was hooked. The characters are believable, funny, and the sexual tension between Worth and Cyn in Mexico is unreal. I have read this book over and over. This is Sandra Brown in her old Loveswept tradition that I love.
on 3 July 1999
it was a great story and the love between them was great. and they have noticed it very late but there trip and the atmosphere made everything possible !!!!!!!
on 27 June 2015
To me another fluff read
on 11 June 2015