Ali Timberlake has arrived in Eternity Springs searching for something she feels is missing in her life. Her youngest child has left for college and after trying to reconnect with her husband Mac, Ali takes a lease on the Bristlestone Cafe, following her lifelong dream. Although she is taken with the charming town, part of her is still back in Denver with her husband Mac. But Mac, a successful judge, is not going to let his love go, and he shows up in Eternity Springs. As well as discovering the beauty of the place that has brought Ali so much happiness, will they be able to bring the passion and love back into their life?

I have been thoroughly enjoying the Eternity Springs series, and Heartache Falls was no exception! Emily March writes books that are so easy to slip into, and before I knew it, I was once again drawn into the beautiful, scenic place of Eternity Springs. I fall more in love with Eternity Springs every time I read about it - the descriptions of the setting and the scenery are so vivid that the story sprang to life from the pages and I believed that I had been transported to this wonderful place. If Eternity Springs were a real place then I would LOVE to live there!

Emily March has a real talent as a storyteller, she can easily stir many feelings in her readers. Heartache Falls is a gripping yet emotional story, and I was taken on a roller-coaster of emotions as Ali and Mac spent time in Eternity Springs together.

The characters are very-well written, they are so lifelike, with real everyday problems, and real emotions about each other and the world around them, so they are easy to identify with. I felt as though Ali and Mac could have been my neighbours because I felt that I knew them so well. They came to life, were very believable and I genuinely cared about what happened to them, and so I was intrigued and compelled to read on.

The world of Eternity Springs is magical and charming. Heartache Falls is a captivating read that will draw you in from the first page and keep you fully immersed in the story throughout. A very enjoyable read that I would highly recommend.
on 8 May 2016
Really enjoying this series. I enjoyed Ali's journey to finding herself and the interactions with previous characters. So good that Ali and Mac were able to work through the changes happening in their marriage and lives.
on 9 September 2014