Customer reviews

on 17 March 2011
The Helfort Series of books for me have been an excellent read. This the forth in the series is no slouch, but it has a tough act to follow. If you like Action Sci-Fi, then this is the book for you. I had to wait a year from reading the first three books in the series until "The Battle for Commitment Planet" came out, which I had pre-ordered for my Kindle, so expectations were high. I was not disappointed. The Space combat is believable, and exciting, and the ground combat is very tense.

I won't talk about the story line, as I do not want to ruin the story for anyone. I read this book in two days, and could not put it down, and too me that is what a good book should be about, not being able to put it down, because you need to know what happens next.

I am now chewing my nails for the fifth book in the series, will Helfort save the day.....
on 30 April 2011
Mr Paul's latest Helfort novel is corker, He has taken a old formula for Space Opera but added a big wallop of twists and turns.
You really do have to read all the series as this is in no way a stanalone work and it sets the scene for number 5.

If you like Space Opera of the old school go one click mad and treat yourself to a cracking series.
on 31 March 2012
Well, if you're a military sci-fi fan then click the buy button and you won't be disappointed - I've read all of the 4 in the series and can't say a bad word about them!