on 2 June 2017
Read this, now take 2 heaped tsp magnesium citrate powder every morning and spray on magnesium oil every evening - result? Now I sleep every night and am no longer suffering chronic anxiety symptoms. Never had this kind of result from a supplement/dietary change before. Life changing.
on 11 June 2016
My initial reaction to this book was very positive and as I was already researching magnesium function and deficiencies, it appeared to confirm my understanding of the minerals importance. Unfortunately when researching types and effects of the various forms of magnesium i also came across this link [...] which describes Doctor Dean being investigated and banned from practicising medficine in Canada. This leads me to believe that her conclusions and advice may be biased, exagerated or inaccurate. I leave the reader to research the issues them selves
on 11 February 2016
This is the book to buy on Magnesium by Dr. Carolyn Dean. Quite brilliant and easy to read and comprehend. I found it hard to put down and will refer to it every now and again. Excellent. Highly recommend to people who are interested in looking and improving their health. Very knowledgeable.
on 25 October 2014
I wish I'd had this information a few years ago when having chemo. I'm sure that the side effects of muscle problems would have been helped by Magnesium. More recently, cramps in my feet and calves plus heart palpitations stopped within days after starting using magnesium.
The first half of the book which updates the original, which can be found after the updates is rather a heavy read but persevere! It's worth it!
on 1 February 2017
I already have a copy, this one is for a friend as it is an excellent book. The introduction was difficult to read as it is quite medical, however the information is exceedingly informative with clear instructions on which types of magnesium & vitamins to use for the condition that you are treating.
on 14 June 2013
I have already reviewed this... however, changed my life. Would never go a day without using magnesium oil recommended in this dazzling life-changing book.
on 18 May 2017
After years of insomnia _ only 3-4 hours of sleep a night, one 400mg tablet at bedtime is the perfect cure and I now get 7 or 6 hours.
It was necessary for me to buy this book to understand the science behind it before buying the tablets. The detail given by Dr Carolyn Dean is fascinating as well as reassuring.
on 18 July 2015
I have been ill for so long and on generic prescribed painkillers and medication - I have read this book and can now understand why I feel so ill - poisoned by medication. I have ME/Fibromyalgia and am hoping to get better with the help of this book and a Nutritional therapist. An extremely interesting read, eye opener - hail alternative medicine.
on 9 July 2016
Essential reading. The warnings against high doses of vitamin D are worth the book alone. I suffer from schizophrenia and have found magnesium most helpful against depression, anxiety and insomnia.
on 30 January 2018
I wish I had read this years ago. It is fantastic in terms of helping the layman know the need for this important mineral and how to balance it with other nutrients. I now know I have deficient in magnesium for years. Thank you to the author!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse