Customer reviews

on 7 October 2017
Fantastic book; interesting and thought provoking. Definitely teaching me to understand more about dogs. Highly recommend for anyone interested in dog behaviour.
on 6 November 2017
Fab book full of great advice for the dog owner
on 30 September 2017
Fascinating, easy to read and understand book, full of humour without losing the gist of what the author intends. One of the best instructional books I have read.
on 24 September 2017
This is a must have book. Informative and an excellent read.
on 3 October 2017
l'm trying not to rush this book as it is so good/interesting. Jan
on 7 September 2017
Some out dated parts but a lot of relevant stuff too
on 29 May 2017
Loved this book. I'm an animal behaviourist myself and I appreciated the information she presented but still in a very approachable and easily-read style.
on 10 August 2017
A truly wonderful book that every dog lover should read more than once.
on 30 March 2009
I rank this book with "Bones Would Rain From The Sky" and "Dogs Never Lie About Love", and I feel sure that each of the three writers would be happy to be grouped together as the authors of master-works about our relationships with dogs. I could hardly put this book down; I carried it round much more than I usually do with any book, and relished every opportunity to read more! I cannot recommend it too highly to anyone who wants to understand their dog and also to raise the level of their self-awareness.
on 30 December 2007
I love the style that this book is written in, it engages the reader easily with interesting takes on behaviour and case studies. As a newcomer to canine behaviour and psychology I found it a pleasure to read and it really helped me reiterate some of the main theories in my study. Highly recommended.