on 20 April 2016
Very disappointed. After taking for only three days to have not taken anymore. They made me very tired and lethargic. Waste of money.
on 5 May 2015
great book.highly recommended
on 17 October 2014
Excellent product and service. Many thanks.
on 30 September 2014
Interesting and easy read
on 23 January 2015
Interesting - common sense approach. He is right we are all just cavemen in suits! I have already re read it.
on 18 November 2013
Very good book with lots and lots of very helpful and useful tips. Read the book from cover to cover and am just starting to read for a second time.
on 18 August 2014
hormone replacement is a risky business. feedback loops mean that taking DHEA will halt the bodies natural production. This info is so outdated.
on 18 August 2013
This is an incredible book. Written in 1996 it is still very relevant 17 years later. It helps one's understanding what happens when your body lacks the hormones you once had when you were young and what can be done to remedy the situation.
on 7 December 2016
I have been on 15mg a day for 23 days I use the cream. It's definitely helped balance my energy levels through the hormone changes and means I can continue with my running program and busy business. Great book with heaps of valuable information and a thorough explanation of what happens to DHEA levels as you get older.
on 7 March 2013
I bought and read this book in 2011 and was blown away. The author, a biochemist is informative without being biased. The balance of the book is impressive. The reader is enabled to make an informed decision in progressing forward with DHEA (or not). The 'fear' factor is dispelled, in as much as one learns to cross-check references to the product in line with personal health issues, gender, age etc. Cherniske also mentions derivatives of DHEA (such as 7-Keto) and where to purchase the products. So overall the reader is left confident in the understanding of the principal of DHEA and where this natural supplement can assist in their daily well-being.

I purchased 7-keto which does not present any of the 'side-effects' that some people experience with 'DHEA' and the results were remarkable. I took 1 25mg per day. I now take (after 2 years or so) 1 x 25mg every other day. I find this is all I need. The impact is immediate, so when you stop taking it, it is no longer in your system. Particularly good if you don't like how this makes you feel (unlikely however).

I immediately bought six books for the family and friends I knew would benefit from reading and ultimately taking 7-Keto. Some had remarked on my 'upliftedness etc. '. All but one, now use 7-keto and had symtoms of Fibromyalgia, Parkinsons, Arthritus, Menopause and M.S. All have better, pain-free days.

I would highly recommend this book and the topical product.

Now Foods, 7-KETO, 25 mg, 90 Vcaps