Customer reviews

on 8 September 2013
Until recently I must confess to not having heard of Harry Lorayne. But after reading 'Instant Mind Power' I am 'hooked' on this author's writing style which is clear and easy-to-read.
This book is no exception. There is literally a key lesson on every page; the key to improving memory is ASSOCIATION, the author shows you, step-by-step how to associate the new information to 'pegs' ( what you ALREADY know ).
I have not given a full five star rating, because, in my humble opinion, some of the techniques for turning the abstract into something more tangible, (as in the substitute word), are a little perplexing and prone to error. I also felt more about the number shape/ rhyme should have been included.
But, I enjoyed the book and also the bonus tips on arithmetic, listening and observation.
on 23 May 2013
Was very sceptical when buying this book and didn't think it would really do anything for me, but I was in desperate mode so I bought it. This book has been extremely helpful in jump starting my memory and I'm excited about the possibilities when I have applied more of the techniques into my everyday life situations. I would recommend this book to anyone who thinks their memory is poor but who really wants to remember things properly - these techniques work.
on 7 November 2017
I am very happy with the quick delivery of this book and the book itself is certainly an eyeopener am enjoying it very much.
on 27 September 2017
Good practical tips with some common sense approach.
on 7 April 2017
Very good, but you need to spend time studying it.
on 10 December 2014
It was a gift, and I have not viewed the book, however the writer is a top notch guy, so it will be good.
on 14 September 2015
good book on memory.
on 23 February 2017
IT'S A SIMPLE READ WITH A GOOD SIMPLE UNDERSTANDING FORMAT
on 30 March 2015
v good
VINE VOICEon 9 November 2009
Book arrived quickly and in good condition. the memory system is simple, efficient an very practical - excellent value.

David Cookson
One person found this helpful