on 17 September 2013
Excellent book! Lots of action, excellent plot, and best of all, James Adams is back as a 21 year-old. It's fascinating to see how he has grown and developed from the 12 year-old recruit and I'm glad that Robert Muchamore has decided to keep him in the story. I agree with comments from other reviewers that there was a little too much of Ryan and Natalka's relationship but it did serve to show the difficulties that young teens face in undercover situations. It'd not all about physical dangers, there are emotional ones too.
on 7 September 2013
I really enjoyed this book, like all the other Cherub books before it. James Adams and some of the other characters from the first Cherub series make a reappearance, and I thought that worked well; it felt like being on familiar turf.
While I had nothing against the new generation of Cherub agents, I found that somehow in the previous two books I just didn't quite take to them in the same way as the old ones. I was therefore very pleased to see the return of some familiar faces - it made a good bridge between the two series of Cherub, and sets up potential storylines for future books.

The plot does jump around a bit, but that's nothing new, and as I read the book in two sittings, it definitely kept my attention. Recommended for all Cherub fans.
on 6 March 2017
Great book good read but what more from Muchamore =) - sorry just had to lol
on 23 March 2017
GREAT BOOK
on 23 September 2013
I loved this book I couldn't stop reading it definitely worth 5 stars I hope there are more books coming out. I love CHERUB it is one of my favourite series. I am only 11 and I have reading CHERUB for the past year and finished the James Adams' and Ryan Sharma series and the bonus stories on the computer, now I have to read the Charles Henderson's series then I have finished I can't wait for the next book.
on 9 January 2018
last one to read , if it follows the rest will be very happy , no reason to expect anything differant
on 4 March 2018
brilliant book!
on 12 October 2016
excellent read
on 1 October 2015
Black Friday is the third in the second CHERUB series. Ryan Sharma completes his mission undercover in Kyrgyzstan, and James Adams returns as a driving instructor.
on 7 July 2017
Son read cover to cover great book