on 30 December 2012
It is simple to follow, great for refreshing the mind, and you don't have to spend hours learning the formulars.
on 11 April 2011
couldn't put it down, found the examples easy to understand good revision aid for my pre-course test. My 15 year old daughter is finding it useful when revising for GCSE Maths, my 10 year old loves the basic maths section, an excellent all rounder book, well used by the family.
on 27 November 2010
This book is very helpful, especially as im in my first year its good to get a head with the nursing calculations. Also good price and quick delivery. Do recommend it there are questions and answers to help with the basic maths a well which is good.
on 3 February 2015
It didn't help as much as I hoped. There are basic principles that clearly help the nurse with drug calculations but you have to work through the book to find them. It could have made is much easier.Use U-tube.
on 18 February 2012
I am an RN for 12 years and now able to do drug calculation cofidently thanks to this book it is now my companion, i have it with me once i am on duty.
on 17 December 2012
Very informative book, I used many times in my recent nursing studies.
Easy to understand and use. Thoroughly recommend it.
on 3 July 2011
Calculations have daunted me ever since statistics at school. But this book is refreshing and helped me qualify. Many thanks.
on 8 October 2011
I think this book is very helpfull and would recommend it to any student nurse. It is clear and easy to follow.
on 17 February 2014
I'm a pharmacy student. This is a good book for those struggling with basic calculations. It has been recommended by a number of lecturers at King's College London. Only problem is, the number of PRINTING ERRORS I found in this book.
on 27 April 2016
This book was recommended to me by University and I am so glad I purchased it.
Maths isn't my greatest subject, this book prepares you with some very good examples and is really worth it.