Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 23 June 2017
It tells the truth about ourselves as human beings. Not one of us can read this book without feeling something. It certainly makes you question yourself. I have never heard this angle of the lost son before. It is a book that must be read by both believers and unbelievers. I couldn't put it down and was spoken to on my own life as a Christian. Thank you Timothy Keller. GOD has spoken to me through your book. God bless you in your ministry.
on 3 September 2017
What a fantastic guide! I have grown up going to church with my parents, I am now 22 and although it has been many years since I made my own decision to follow Christ this simple exposition of the parable of the lost son has opened my eyes to a new dimension of God's saving grace. Have recommended to everyone!
on 1 July 2017
excellent take on the prodigal son. well worth reading.
on 31 May 2017
very good book - highly recommended
on 26 May 2017
good
on 9 May 2017
I am really enjoying this book so far, im not too far in. It gives a different out look on the prodigal son parable.
on 22 August 2017
This is a great little book. Keller takes you into the parable so that you can experience what's happening from the inside. The insights he gives are powerful and challenging.
on 25 July 2016
This book expounds the parable of The Lost Son in an altogether different way to what I had expected. A very good read
on 3 April 2017
Very Interesting book
on 16 August 2017
A superb thought provoking book. Well worth a read.