Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 14 July 2017
Very good
on 11 August 2017
Wonderful as always. Meyer.
on 4 August 2017
Highly recommended, thank you
on 20 October 2014
I love reading Joyce Meyer books... This book was a well written book, although it is quite similar to some of her other books in terms of repetition. Still good read.
on 29 December 2010
I chose this book because i liked the title and i have read other books by joyce meyers and found them helpful. This is a wonderful book and i recommend it totally. If you are suffering from depression the first place to go for help is of course your doctor but along with that read this book it will help. This woman is speaking from experience and it shows. Really good book.
on 5 October 2013
absolutely excellent book, good to read if you are discouraged,so many stories about her own life and others who never gave up in their faith when the going got tough, it lifts your faith, I will continue to read and digest this book many times in my life yet as it speaks right into your life with all its challenges, so encouraging and what an amazing title.Thank you, Joyce Meyer
on 29 October 2009
This book is inspiring. I am in the middle of reading it but i don't want the book to end.Truly it is a must have. I am going to give this book as christmas present.
on 20 December 2009
It's not another self help book - it really does work - and I urge you to read and try it out yourself!

This is one of the best Joyce Meyers books I have read and one of the most inspiring of any author.
To have a little history of the amazing people who have never given up, despite failures, setbacks and even death of a loved one; who have overcome to transform people's lives - made inventions etc, really spurs me on.

Joyce explains the root causes of why we give up before we even try, and how failure can either cripple us or help us to keep improving - it's all in the way we look at situations. She gives us the key to overcome and to break free from the fear of failure, the negative attittudes, to be a person of influence and leave a legacy behind.
on 29 April 2017
Delighted
on 18 January 2010
Im not really a book reader, but when it came to reading Don't give up i found it difficult to put down as I was so inthrawled in what Joyce had to write. She has a little bit of everything in her writing ie humour, light hearted and then seriousness too.

I would reccommend to anyone who has doubts about themselves, lack confidence, want to start their own business and need to believe in themselves and the power of God and positive thinking.