Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 29 April 2016
Just loved it.Gives an insight into people with mental health issues and an empathy with them.
on 16 August 2016
A great easy read. But with a deeper message if you care to seek it.
on 14 August 2008
I REALLY REALLY WANTED TO LOVE THIS BOOK AS THE IDEA AND CONCEPT IS VERY ORIGINAL AND HAVE NEVER READ ANYTHING LIKE IT, BUT AFTER REALLY TRYING I AM LEFT FEELING BIT INDIFFERENT TOWARDS IT! GRACE IS EASY TO WARM TO AND SEAMUS IS VERY LOVEABLE BUT FEELS LIKE IT DONT EVER REALLY GET GOING! WAS ALL A BIT SLOW AND SKIPPED PAGES AT TIMES TO FIND MORE INTRESTING PARTS!! WORTH READING JUST FOR THE FUNNY ONE LINERS BUT WOULDNT BE TOP OF MY RECOMMENDATIONS SORRY!!
on 9 September 2008
I really wanted to love this book, an original idea and a likeable character. I have to say i didnt. I didnt hate it but i did find that it dragged a bit and that the story didnt really 'get going' enough for me. It was ok for a different kind of holiday read but it is not one that i would necessarily recommend.
on 13 August 2008
I was disappointed with this book after a strong recommendation to read it. The concept of the book was good and the character of Grace very believable but the plotline seemed inevitable and the characters around Grace all to forgettable.
on 29 March 2009
I was interested to see how this book would tackle the issue of living with OCD [obsessive compulsive disorder] and from that respect it was quite interesting, though I'm not sure how accurate.

However, as a short statured person I got irritated by the author's use of the word midget and there were also a couple of disablist digs - all used in the name of humour but they had the effect of really turning me off.
on 18 October 2008
This is without doubt the most annoying book I have ever started to read. I only made it to the end of chapter 6 as I couldn't take any more. If anyone ever exists like this woman I pity them! I do not know how this got onto Richard & Judy's list.