on 30 July 2012
This series of books has captured the heart of my 13 year old son who came across this author at secondary school. He has read several of the books both in hard back form and, on his kindle and, enjoys reading them again and, again. Clearly Robert Muchamore writes in a manner which appeals to children and adults alike. This is a really good read and, we would recommend it as one to have on the bookshelf.
on 2 January 2018
I think it will be a hit when he gets round to reading it.
on 13 September 2017
good read for a 12 yr old
on 7 July 2017
Son read cover to cover great book
on 24 March 2018
Really good read!! I've read this book so many times but it beer gets old. A really good bye defonitely worth it!!
on 20 February 2017
For my grandson who has read books 1&2 and wanted the next one.
on 2 May 2017
like it, good book
on 7 March 2014
My 12 year old son started with the Cherub series and when that was finished he romped through the HB series. Bedtime lights out are challenging as he says "but I'm at a good bit" the thing is he's always at a good bit! Thoroughly recommend.
on 11 April 2017
As someone who has read all the Cherub books and all Hendersons Boys, I would be lying if I said this book wasn't as good as all the others if not better. I am going to recommend this to everyone I know.
on 16 November 2017