on 26 July 2017
Great photos accompanied by description of the types of cloud that make the picture.
on 3 October 2007
Perhaps short but definitely a great little book to own along with The Cloudspotter's Guide. Be amazed and amused of how our imagination run riot when it comes to clouds slowly form into something we recognise.

Get it!
on 15 September 2009
An entertaining publication which keeps you looking up at the sky to se what shapes you can see - keep your camera handy!
on 14 February 2010
I came across this wonderful little book in our local library and was entranced by it. Some of the clouds are difficult at first to see,
in particulary the back of basil brush, but once you relax your mind you can see straight away.
Thought the grim reaper interpretation brilliant. I have bought this book for a birthday present for a friend. As previous reviewer said a great coffee table book, quirky and great for sharing.
on 5 October 2011
I bought this little book for my Mum, who has a fascination with clouds, and describes the ones she can see to me every day. As she has dementia, I wanted something simple to understand, but not childlike. This book fit the bill exactly. Mum is delighted with it, and refers to it several times a day. I recommend it highly, and am very grateful to the author for formulating a book that provides Mum with so much pleasure!
on 24 July 2009
All the family enjoy this book - and show it to everyone who visits. It's a great collection of cloud photos which people around the world have snapped and interpreted - from 'dancing bear indulging in the cruel sport of duck juggling' (what are they on?) to 'the grim reaper' (uncannily precise)! It has got us all cloud watching and setting our imagination loose. We haven't started our own photo collection yet ... but it's only a matter of time.
Don't expect to learn about clouds from this book; do expect to look at the sky a whole lot more.
on 1 February 2013
A collection of amusing, amazing and downright jawdropping images of unusually expressive cloud shapes amassed by Cloud Appreciation Society founder and self-proclaimed campaigner against boring 'blue-sky thinking' - Gavin Pretor-Pinney.
Makes a wonderful gift for anyone with the slightest imagination, or just keep it for yourself.
on 11 August 2009
Just a truely fab little book with smazing pictures of the skys above out heads!
on 7 November 2012
I had been waiting for ages for this book to be available again and so when Amazon notified me of stock arriving I immediately snapped it up.
It is a lovely little book with wonderful pictures in, each with a simple heading, So glad I have finally got this in my book collection.
on 17 December 2009
This little book is full of interesting photos to delight both adults and children. Brilliant for introducing children to cloud spotting and aid the mind of both children and adults to consider and enjoy the wonder of the heavens.