Tycoon
Format: Paperback|Change

on 2 September 2010
This book contains a lot of information i.e. a lot of TEXT. I must admit that I found it quite difficult to read - it would have benefited from shorter paragraphs, shorter chapters and more subheadings. The overall structure could use an overhaul.

As a result, it was less motivational that other 'success books' including the books by the other Dragons.
4 people found this helpful
on 3 July 2012
After an initial problem having the wrong book supplied( Peter Jones, auto biography- part 1, Religious Genre)I returned it obtained a refund,no problem, then received the correct version very quickly, which was in superb condition, didn,t look like it had ever been read, very pleased in every aspect.
Ken Leach
on 25 February 2014
I found this book incredibly boring. I had to stop half way through as I found myself 'trying' to finish it but it was tough going. I think Peter has done incredible things with his life but book writing isn't one of them.
3 people found this helpful
on 1 October 2009
Neither a business newcomer or a seasoned professional will learn much from this book. Almost no inspiration or practical content....just pages of waffle. The weakest of all the "Dragon" books. And as for the man himself...yuk!
3 people found this helpful
on 14 September 2013
Thought it very interesting, after seeing him on Dragons Den, I am glad I bought the book. Many parts were insightful
on 2 December 2017
I really wanted to give this a 5 star rating, but Peter says himself, he doesn't have time to read, and it shows. The whole book is stretched over 10 golden rules, which are amply covered in the first chapter!
Peter may be good at business, but his writing style is generic padding, common sense and a good bedtime read.
on 8 February 2017
Worse than Deborah's book which is a pity as I like Peter.
His website was a shock.... So out of date and full of broken links and bugs.
on 21 June 2015
this was ever so boring. Didn't even finish it. Went to a charity shop
on 19 June 2008
Without doubt the worst book I have ever read. All the other 'Dragons' books are brilliant but this is in class of its own.....it is APPALLING.

Don't waste your money. NOT recommended. I'm OUT.
15 people found this helpful
on 27 September 2017
Arrived on time and as described. Good product.