on 19 April 2017
This is one of the best books I've read.... I've found it very inspiring and practical. It is challenging but is supporting my journey in faith.
on 14 September 2017
I have been conscious of the power of thought for some time. Joyce Meyers explains the battle lines very clearly. Our family has just experienced six months of pressure and battle.This book, with God's love and grace has helped to bring us through and I hope my thought life will be changed forever.
on 6 April 2017
The content of this book is excellent, and I would go as far as scoring the content a five; but I would have gotten the hard back in hindsight, as it has become a well read book and one I go from prargraph to paragraph with and back again, so I'd have welcomed more durability. Otherwise, no complaints!
on 4 May 2010
This book is practical, easy to read and encouraging. It is written in short sections within short chapters, so easy to read a bit and then reflect and act on before comencing. An excellent book, very useful, thought and action provoking. It makes sense.
on 7 July 2017
Purchased for a friend, who is finding it very helpful.
on 18 July 2017
If you struggle with negative thinking, low self esteem, low self worth etc. This book will change your life. Learning how to control our thinking and see ourselves as God does. This book is amazing 🙏🏼
VINE VOICEon 13 July 2010
If you like Joyce Meyer's teaching ministry, and many do, then you will probably like this book. You may not agree with all Joyce Meyer says on every point, but the book is very interesting read. The writer communicates in a clear manner and it is not difficult to follower her train of thought. Personally, I found much of the book helpful and thought provoking.
on 23 March 2017
Very helpful read in understanding more about the psycology of the mind.
on 29 May 2017
Great book to read and give away ..a must read for everyone
on 1 April 2017
Came on time and in good condition. I was brought a slightly older edition than I expected, but it's all the same content so I'm not complaining.