on 15 October 2010
this was the first book that i read by lisa jackson and i loved it, it even led to me buying more of her books and collecting the entire series of the montoya and bentz collection. i loved the story and the people in the book and i also loved the romance in the book, i like the fact that it wasnt just another book that only focused on the killer and the killings, i loved getting to know the people in the story abby, montoya and bentz being the main players. i found the story both chilling and scary but i could not put the book down and was a little sad when i finished the book. so i went out and bought alot more of lisa jacksons books and curled up on the sofa and got stuck in and i have not been disappointed with any of her books... i am a big fan x
on 13 September 2006
Totally disagree with the other reviewer. I really enjoyed this book and have read many of Lisa Jacksons books and have enjoyed them all
on 14 December 2010
Great book, loved it, loved the plot, loved the characters, I wish I could come up with such ideas!
I don't think is necessary for me to go into detail, as other readers have done so, so I can only say I agree with most of their comments and I would recommend this book.
on 28 July 2014
I have read lots of books by this author and usually enjoy them. But this one literally made me cringe. There is a serial killer on the loose, connected to the hospital and to Abbey, she finds an unlocked window and a missing gun. Why would she think it's a good idea to go to an abandoned mental institution in the middle of the night on her own. Sheesh.
on 6 May 2011
I loved this book, I was totally gripped by the story line! My sister introduced me to Lisa Jackson books and as a result I ordered this one after reading the storyline and have since ordered others by the same author.
I love thrillers and suspense books and this one was definitely one I would read again!
on 27 April 2012
Lisa Jackson at her best.I love her characters and the same Detectives appear in several of her books.It is a real edge of the seat story that is a proper puzzler.Never did i ever guess the twist at the end.In all a terrific read.
on 7 August 2007
As always with Lisa Jackson's books, I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It has the usual twists and turns and romance and did not disappoint.
Recommended.
on 3 June 2008
this is the first lisa jackson novel i have read and i have to say i thought it was a fantastic read. i really liked the characters in this book and i hope that this might be part of a series. this first reviewer gives a very good synopsis of the novel. i am looking forwarded to reading her other books in the future
on 14 December 2013
Very good and exciting story. Breathtaking plots. Full of twist and turns. Plenty action through out story. Would recommend this book to all.
on 26 December 2012
Couldn't put it down from start to finish, excellent book, recommend this author, hopefully all her books are this good