Customer reviews

on 8 August 2014
Brilliant book. There's a laugh on every page. She writes about things that we can all relate to which happen in every day life. Will look for more of her books now. Great read! I've got several friends waiting to read it so it'll do the rounds.
on 28 October 2013
She is great, very witty and readable. I love how they rhyme and greet you with open arms. You read one and say "Yes that is me or I have been there". A credit and admirable autor and poet.
on 26 February 2013
I enjoyed the humour of much of the verse, the autobiographical content and particularly the poem set in New Zealand about the cannon on the beach - every parents' bittersweet feelings
on 28 January 2010
AS USUAL HILARIOUS PAM AYRES, THROUGHLY RECOMEND SHE IS ONE OF A DYING BREED OF COMMEDIENES WHO ACTUALLY MAKE IT EASY TO HAVE A GOOD OLD BELLY LAUGH.
GO FOR IT.
on 29 July 2013
As with most of Pam Aryes work this is great. I like funny things to read on rainy days or sunshine ones on the beach. I leave good works for my Mum to read too.
on 9 August 2013
usual ryming stories quite entertaining ..keep her coming keeps the wife happy ...I certainly "wish id'e look after my teeth"!!!
on 24 June 2011
Pam Ayers, Just delightful as usual.
A very enjoyable book of her works. For me, this is a book to keep and return to many times.
on 20 February 2016
Pam is such a brilliant poet ,the audio version would have been better though as one can't beet her great accent .
on 6 March 2010
I ordered this for a friend of mine who loves Pam Ayres and she adores this book Humour jumps out of every page
on 21 April 2013
If you like Pam Ayres you will love this book well worth the money this will not disapoint you Pam at her best