Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 August 2017
I wish I'd looked more closely before ordering this book but I bought Books 3 and 4 in this series together and didn't look too closely. There are only 50 pages in this book, yet the full price of £4.99 is being charged in line with previous books in the series which run to 4 or 5 times that length. Absolutely outrageous. The story is practically the same as the previous three books too.
on 21 April 2017
As described and prompt delivery
on 14 February 2016
Shocking waste of money ! Kindle buyers beware this is a ridiculously short story for the price. My granddaughter read it in about 40 minutes! Buyer beware.
on 19 April 2001
I read the Naughtiest Girl series when I was a child and they were always great fun and so easy to relate to. Elizabeth doesn't mean to get into trouble but for some reason that's what usually happens. But she's a nice girl at heart and a great role model.
At £1.99 I'm going to delve back into my childhood and enjoy these books again! Great price for a great book.
VINE VOICEon 21 July 2011
This book is very short (no longer than a short story really) and costs the same as those earlier in the series which are three or four times longer.

This is a huge rip-off for us Kindle users who have no way to know this in advance.

Because the story was so very short, there's very little mention (or none at all) of other, earlier characters who figured highly in the series up till now.

As a short story with little plot or characterisation, it works. But don't bother to spend four quid on this rip-off if you can avoid it!
on 12 November 2007
good book in line with the others in the series storywise, which my SON loves!...however bit disapointed with the fact there were only 51 pages to the book making it a very short story.
on 17 December 2011
These Enid Blyton books are just wonderful. They are so perfect for a girl, or even a boy aged about 6 upwards who is an early reader. They capture the imagination of a child (adult too) and the words, although simple they are exciting and really bring the characters to life. I can recommend any of these books as an ideal present (I bought two sets of 4 for my two grandaughters aged 6 & 7). They are just the right length, although some maybe a bit short - you just want the stories to go on and on.
As the title suggests 'Naughtiest Girl' doesn't everyone know her? I thought it was my sister that Enid was writing about (She is 60 in January).
on 10 January 2004
I haven't read any other Enid Blyton books, but I really enjoyed this one. Elizabeth is a really funny character who is always getting into trouble, because she doesn't like being at boarding school. This book is really funny and has a good ending because Elizabeth makes friends and has a good time.
on 10 July 2012
Bought the book on Kindle only to find it is only 50 pages long (compared to 250+ normally) it cannot be right to charge the same price of 3.99 such a short story. Very disappointed, have come to expect value from Amazon without having to resort to reading the small print. Come on Amazon price this book accordingly!
on 31 May 2012
I thought this was really disappointing and not good value for money. Only 5 chapters compared to the usual 20 or more. My daughter rightly asked me where the rest of it was when she'd finished.