Customer reviews

Action Grammaire!: New Advanced French Grammar
Format: Paperback|Change

on 26 April 2017
I don't have any other French grammars to make a comparison but after being so pleased with the italian Azione Grammatica, I've found Action Grammaire at least as good. It's well structured and pretty comprehensive.
on 3 September 2016
Love this book it has everything you need to help aid people who are learning the French language. It was my language bible for grammar at A-level, which I first used from the library and loved it that much I bought it to take with me to university! Couldn't recommend a book more worthy of a 5 start review than this one! :)
on 31 May 2015
One of the best French Grammar books available. Certainly covers everything one needs to know as an intermediate learner - and beyond (probably).
on 4 May 2014
This book helped me so much when learning my French grammar for A Levels. It is well laid out and easy to understand. I would definitely recommend this product. I am now at university and I would still like to keep up with my French so this book will help me to do that :)
on 18 November 2013
This is a nice summary of EVERYTHING you need to learn about French grammar. Of course there's more than grammar to speak a language, but still the method used is impressive. Lots of useful exercises as well.
on 27 September 2017
perfect thank you!
on 11 March 2015
Excellent grammar book to use in the classroom from 12 to 18 years old and above. I am a language teacher and I can also recommend Accion Gramatica (Spanish) and Azione Grammatica (Italian). These grammar books are thorough and provide good exercises to practise each grammar rule.
on 2 November 2015
Great book for learning French grammar. Item was very cheap and received in average condition as described.
on 21 May 2017
Delivered on time and it explains grammar in a lot more detail than the textbook for the new A-Level French course
on 22 December 2015
seems very good for the price and shipping was fine.