Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 7 July 2017
Son read cover to cover great book
on 21 March 2017
Love all the books by Robert Muchamore. The Cherub series in particular is amazing and hard to put down. Amazing
on 2 April 2017
My son read and finished within a day and he doesn't really like books! He described it as breathtaking!
on 5 February 2013
This book was bought by my 12 year old son - he must like this series as he always seems to have his nose in a book - not that I'm complaining!! Arrived in good time
on 17 March 2014
it is gd okay ya gemme bruv it is book u read it nd it got wrds ok dave wons I ritin
on 9 March 2007
This is the CHERUB book I have enjoyed the most because it leaves the childish manner that some of the previous books had. I loved how it was based more in the CHERUB campus and thought that worked very well. I do think though that because of the near rape and some other more adult content than in previous books that it is not suitable for children under 12. This is a shame because many people under 12 have read the previous books in the series. Jamie aged 14
on 29 May 2014
Cherub book seven is an interesting departure from the formulaic nature of some of the previous books in the series. While teenager siblings James and Lauren remain secret agents working undercover for the British government, the story sees them spend a lot of time at their base and deals with their wider lives rather than focusing on a specific mission.

The book reflects the ageing of the characters, and with James now fifteen, continues the series’ tradition for realism by depicting the sort of thing a real fifteen year old is likely to get up to - parents would probably not consider this appropriate reading for younger children (though I’m not really in favour of censorship). There’s also slightly more violence than before, and it’s a tad more graphic.

Overall though I think this is a fantastic series for teenage readers, and this another good entry. The realism of the characters lives fits well with the action-oriented adventure plots that make for a thrilling yet relatable read.
on 8 August 2013
I thought this book was ok but I found some parts slow unlike other CHERUB novels and I felt that the end was a bit like an anti climax. Man vs Beast (the one before The Fall) was given a lot of bad reviews but I thought it was better than The Fall and had a better ending with the whole televised hostage situation. Also I thought Robert Muchamore had tackled some very adult issues so I would not say that kids under 13 should not read this. In this novel James once again cheats on Kerry, this time in a one night stand with Dana Smith. I mean really Muchamore is cheating and attempts at underage sex the kind of message you want to send to my age group?
on 30 December 2016
Fantastic book I just can't get enough it is one of those books you pick up and can't put down people of all ages would love these books

Thanks
on 8 March 2007
I really enjoyed this book. It is written differently to the others and there is a LOT of stuff about campus life.The section about human trafficing was great as that is a big issue in the news at the moment. It gives you a great insight to what it is really like for the girls who are part of this system. The ending was great. It was really unexpected, what happened, and eventhough i thought Robert muchamore made the wrong decision involving james' love life towards the end, it was still really enjoyable and funny. It is a good read, but if you are more interested in missions then this isnt the best CHERUB book.