Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 8 December 2013
Slightly different than other time management books with endless lists.
This helps you to focus on what needs doing for that day. I felt more in control,
and started putting into practice before I got to the end of the book.
I highly recommend this book.
on 11 August 2010
An easy to follow and easy to understand book. The concept of time management/organization are well explained and make perfect sense. Tough part is making it happen!! Would recommend a read of this book should you need some tips on being better organized.
on 15 April 2015
An interesting method to defeat procrastination with a paradoxical title. Some great tips.
on 13 June 2016
My wife absolutely loved it and became a big fan of Mark Forster
on 24 September 2008
This is my first ever review for Amazon, which illustrates the way I feel about this book. The approach is simple and effective, however, it will require discipline and commitment to make it work. That said, you will need to forgive yourself when you do not quite make it.

This is the best book on time management I have ever read.
on 9 January 2016
Another interesting book from Mark Forster
on 22 October 2008
Many books have been described as "life changing", but it's seldom true. However, it was true for me with this book. I had recognised that my time management was very poor, and I needed to do something about it, and I choose this book to help me. Like many other people, I was really struggling to keep on top of my emails (I had a backlog of over 1300 in my inbox when I started reading this book), and one of the splendid things about this book is a really sensible and workable system for dealing with emails. I have no email backlog now, and I say this having just returned from a week's holiday.

The book is easy to read and full of useful tips for not only email but many of the other things that take up too much time. I don't promise this book will work for you as well as it worked for me, because I guess to some extent time management techniques are personal and maybe some techniques work well for some people and less well for others. All I know is that the techniques described in this book worked spectacularly well for me and have significantly changed my life for the better.

If you're reading this, Mark Forster, thank you so much for a brilliant book.
on 3 May 2011
I think this is my first Amazon book review, but I had to come on here and give one because Mark Forster and you deserve the recommendation. I read this book, made 10 pages of notes and I know I mildly annoyed my family members over the weekend by constantly reading out quotes and gems.

This is an absolute goldmine of info for the busy individual, procrastinator or small business owner.

I'm all three of those and this book has transformed my understanding, my work and behavior! An absolute must buy!

P.S. I almost didn't get this book because of the negative review left by someone else here (something about waffle) - please ignore them and do yourself a favour. Mark Forster writes on how you think with such insight, doesn't make you feel bad about not getting things done (he makes it seem very natural, but by no means inevitable) and leaves you with a great system to becoming super-productive. For the last 3 days I've followed his system and it's remarkable.
on 9 January 2011
I haven't finished it yet but I can say already that it's got some free, and more importantly clear, thinking in it.
on 10 July 2014
Picked up some great tips