on 22 March 2009
Far too much theory for the needs of the exam aspect of the course. Far too little about the portfolio and project. I am glad I only bought one for myself and not a class set. Having said that, the bits I did use from the practical parts of the course were clear, concise and helpful.
on 31 January 2007
Yayyy!! An ICT Book dedicated to the WJEC syllabus!! This book will not only be useful to ICT students, but will also inevitably be very useful for teacher and trainee teachers like myself. Not only that, it looks like as if a Welsh Edition is also planned for the not to distant future. So come on guys - get it while its available!!
on 2 May 2006
The BEST book about ICT GCSE...EVER!

Without this book you won't stand a chance of passing your GCSE!

Full of great pictures and colourful text, this book is your passport to ICT-based success!

Buy it...NOW!
on 10 May 2006
this book really did help me with my studies - extremeley helpful in any aspect of the work